Download Locked Facebook Profile Picture: Facebook is constantly updating its guidelines in order to offer better service to its users. There are always workarounds for finding things.
Facebook doesn’t always have the ability to secure information because of technical bugs or errors. This can allow unidentified people access to sensitive information.
Even though someone may attempt to take a screenshot from the profile photo which is protected by profile guard, the Facebook application will display a message: “Can’t take screen shot due to security policy”.
View Locked Facebook Profile Picture
You will be asked to fill out your profile picture and personal information when you create a Facebook account.
The platform lets you hide or lock your profile photos and other photos from specific people, friends, and strangers to protect your privacy.
This feature protects users’ privacy, as well as keeping them safe from stalkers and other prying eyes.
If you don’t wish to share high-resolution profile pics in public, a locked profile will mean that no one can view your profile pic in an expanded view.
Many people want to see locked Facebook profiles in full-size, but there are many reasons.
This article will show you how to see locked Facebook profiles without violating privacy policies.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started.
Download Locked Facebook Profile Picture
You can view the Facebook profile in old-style mode if you don’t want to send a friend request. To be able to download the image, you will need to modify the URL.
You will need to do it from your phone as it is best to display the highest resolution image. To download the profile picture on Facebook of someone who has been locked, you only need to follow a few simple steps.
Protected profile photo on Facebook
- To access the link to the profile picture image, we will use Facebook Graph API. To do this, you will need the profile ID number for the person. This guide will walk you through the process step by step.
- Open the Chrome browser on your smartphone or computer and visit the Facebook website. Open your account, log in and choose the profile photo you wish to download.
- Take a look at the URL. If the URL looks something like this: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=0101100100100, then copy the profile ID number from it and jump to the 6th step.
- If the profile has a custom URL such as https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxx, then you have to fetch the profile ID number from the source code of the web page. Add view-source before the URL, and then open it.
- Search for “entity_id”, in the source code, and then copy the number. To use the search function, press CTRL+F on desktop Chrome, or go to Menu > Search on mobile Chrome.
Open the link below and replace the number with your profile ID number.
Download Locked Facebook Profile Picture by html
- Log in from your apple or android device to your Facebook account.
- Next, go to the profile of the person whose profile photo you wish to download.
- Next, the URL will look like: m.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxx, and you have to turn that to: mbasic.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxx then open that.
- You can open your profile in classic by tapping on the image and opening in a new tab.
- You can also tap on that to download the image onto your device.
Note: The profile classic mode (mbasic.facebook.com) can also be opened from your Facebook for desktop or PC.
Get the URL for your Profile picture and download
- To download the profile photo from Facebook, you can visit the site. To view URLs from the Facebook profile, you can turn on chrome developer tools and find the URL to the original photo.
Note that you will only see the URL for the profile picture if the person isn’t on your friend list.
- To open the chrome developer tool in HTML, click on the Three vertical dots>>More tools>Developer tools.
- Developer tools extension can be used with your chrome to make your job easier. All you need to do is enable the image source visibility.
- Once you have accessed any profile on Facebook, move your cursor to the profile photo. The URL link will appear. Just tap that to open the profile image in a new tab.
Even if the Facebook profile has been locked, this happens.
Save Screenshots from locked Facebook profile picture
This is an alternative, and it may not be the right solution for you.
You can also take screenshots of your profile picture, which is visible on the DP with smaller pixels. To download or save the profile photo, you can use the screenshot function on your device. It’s possible to do this on both your PC and Mobile devices.
You can save the screenshot to your device and take the profile picture without adding them as friends.
Other Ways to View Locked Facebook Profile Pictures
Facebook allows you to unlock any profile that is locked.
- Right-click their profile picture.
- Select Open image in new tab
- You can remove sub-link tags such as s160x160 and s320X320.
- Next, click the Enter button.
- It will display a locked Facebook photo in full-size.
Conclusion:This is the only way to see a Facebook profile picture locked. Privacy should not be violated if someone has locked their profile photo. It is best to not download their photos without their permission. You can check their profile pictures by using this method.