Bypass Tumblr Safe Mode: Tumblr is a social networking medium that’s a superb source for sharing your thoughts and experiences with the world around you.
This is the right blogging platform to share your thoughts with everyone and may be an excellent option for sharing your world with everyone outside. The platform has been used by a number of celebrities lately.
It is becoming quite popular to share their opinions or even personal rumble with the people around you.
What Is Tumblr?
Tumblr is a very popular micro-blogging and social networking site. Here you can share your content in the form of pictures, videos and even your thoughts in the form of small blogs.
You can follow others and connect with them based on your interests. Even many celebrities are active users of Tumblr.
What is Tumblr Safe Mode?
The NSFW content available on Tumblr makes up a large portion of the site. The ‘Not Suitable For Work’ content consists of works of art, GIFs, memes, photos and videos created by thousands of creators on the platform.
However, this type of content is rated 18+ and circulates freely on social media platforms. This issue does not sit well with advertisers. So Tumblr has decided to announce new rules against such content.
The social media site initially introduced Safe Mode which filters out all the infamous content that is unsuitable for kids.
Safe Mode was turned on by default but can be disabled in a few simple steps. So that users who like this type of content can browse in a more efficient way.
Later, social media platforms add more complexity and completely remove the option to disable Safe Mode on some platforms. This is why you are here and fortunately, there are some simple solutions to your problems.
Let’s take a look at the methods that now work to bypass Safe Mode and what methods worked before Tumblr took this drastic step.
How to Fix This Tumblr May Contain Sensitive Media Error?/ How to Bypass Tumblr Safe Mode
Each Tumblr account comes with a default safe mode. Based on your use of Tumblr on a variety of devices, we’ve outlined different methods below.
We often encounter a popular error – ‘This Tumblr may have sensitive media errors’. Since this is not a significant error, it is not difficult to bypass Tumblr’s Safe Mode. Please follow the steps mentioned below.
Turn off safe mode on PC
Desktop mode gives you an easy option to bypass Safe Mode on tumblr. Follow the steps below –
Here are the steps required in how to bypass Tumblr safe mode on PC/desktop –
- Open your favorite browser on the desktop.
- Go to the Tumblr website.
- Click on the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your login details in the blank box and click Next.
- Click “Use password to log in” or “Send me a magic link” for the option that will send you a link to your email address.
- After successfully logging in to your account, Tumblr will automatically direct you to your dashboard and you can start browsing from here.
- Click on your “Account” image which can be found on the right side of the header and go to settings.
- Then go to the Filtering section and you can find a Safe Mode button that will turn on by default.
Turn off the switch and turn it gray and you’re done.
1. To login and follow the same steps mentioned above to be re-directed to your dashboard.
2. After browsing the site and posts that redirect you to an NSFW blog, the alert of safe mode will pop up.
3. Under the Alert, you will see the “Go to My Dashboard” button. Click on it.
4. NSFW blog will show yourself on the right side of your dashboard.
5. Click the “See this Tumblr” button now
You can see the blog.
Although you can bypass the safe mode every time, you need to repeat this step on blogs with similar NSFW content each time.
If you prefer to visit a specific flagged blog, you need to repeat the same step when logging in every time.
How to Bypass Tumblr Safe Mode on Android
If you use Tumblr APK, then you can stop the Tumblr Safe Mode option effortlessly. Please note that your age must be at least 18 years or more to be able to use the story.
Here Are The Steps Required in How To Bypass Tumblr Safe Mode On Android –
1. Download Tumblr App from Playstore. If your phone is installed on your phone, skip this step.
2. Turn the app from your App Drawer or Home screen.
3. If you are not logged in, log in with your account details
4. Tap the “Account” icon in the lower right corner of your phone.
5. It will open your own Tumblr’s spaces with a gear icon in the upper right.
6. Tap the gear icon to open settings
Tap “General settings” You will find the top of your account setting window.
7. View the following options listed below and tap “Filtering”.
8. Here you will get a switch for safe mode like web version. Click on it to disable and make gray.
1. After installing the same instructions above mentioned above, after installing and logging in to your account in Tumblr app, you have to go to your dashboard.
2. In the following times, you will find a search icon on the right side of the Home button. Click on it.
3. Although TUMBLR’s native search engine is difficult to come across NSFW content, it is not possible.
4. After you arrive across a flagged blog, you will get the same alerts on the website.
5. Under alert, you will see a “see this Tumblr”. Click here to see the blog.
Similar to the website you have to do this every time for each flag blog. If you want to contain NSFW content frequently, then you can follow your favorite NSFW content manufacturers so that you can easily find them from the “Follow” tab.
How to Bypass Tumblr Safe Mode on iOS / iphone/ ipad
This will be a bit different than the steps used on Android devices.To Bypass Tumblr Safe Mode on iOS/iPhone/ipad Follow the steps below –
1. Install the Tumblr app from SearcBeforeh and the App Store and go to the next step if you have it installed on your phone
2. Launch the app and log in then Go back to your phone’s home screen and open the Settings app.
3. Scroll down and tap on Tumblr after you detect it
4. Under Tumblr Settings, you will find the Safe Mode option which will be turned on by default.
5. When you tap on it, you will see three options, with a blue tick “Hide all sensitive content” by default.
6. Choose “Hide Nothing” to turn off Safe Mode and browse your favorite flagged NSFW content
1. Turn on Tumblr and log in by following the steps mentioned above
2. Start surfing from your dashboard via Tumblr
3. You’ll get the same alerts when you visit flagged posts and blogs, and you’ll find the “View this Tumblr” button on Android versions of websites and apps
4. Tap on it to see the content
How to bypass Tumblr safe mode without any account
If a person does not have a Tumblr account, he or she may have access to any Tumblr content. In this case, the user needs to install other software assistants that will help you access the blocked content.
Users do not have to develop Tumblr accounts for this particular single reason.
These software options may include Cascadr, gram Union and Tumbex. Users can overcome restrictions and gain access to your articles.
Tumbex is a good alternative to bypass Tumblr safe mode for showing all the restricted content. You will get results as a grid line, which will make it easier for you to find more options. Content values can also be customized to your liking, such as SD, HD or MHD.
This site gives you easy access to all restricted content in Tumblr Safe Mode. You can download images in high resolution. This site loads very fast and has an easy to use interface.
This is a great app that lets you bypass Tumblr safe mode. You no longer need to create a Tumblr account to view blogs and articles.
After searching a post or blog, you will find all related pictures, videos and GIFs in thumbnail format.You can easily download all the pictures in the app with high resolution and amazing quality.
It also opens all content or confidential media files over the age of 18 without having to worry about protection mode.
GramUnion is another site that has all the Tumblr content, whether it is NSFW tagged or not. You can search any post or blog here and you will find it easily. This allows hashtags to simplify filtering options and get the best search results. You can search by selecting the media type for this item.
Features of Tumblr
- Dumbboard is the primary tool for Tumblr users to get their feed live and followers on their blog. Using the dashboard, users can comment, like, or repost their feeds to another blog.
- As mentioned earlier, users can connect to Tumblr with the rest of the world via their feed with a single click available at the top of the dumbboard. The dashboard helps the user to share data on other social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Snap-chat etc.
- Row users are able to set a schedule for delaying posts and scattering their posts in random hours or days.
- Tags are tags used by all social media sites to help users find posts on specific topics. Users like special posts can tag a random person in their post on the blog and by adding tags visitors can easily search for words or check out words to find outposts.
- Another feature of HTML editing blog theme editing. This HTML coding is used to control the theme of their blog and can assign custom domain names to their blog
Tumblr is a blogging space for self-expression, self-discovery and the bonding of things you love. Whether it’s philosophy, fashion, or something like feline,
Tumblr is where your interests connect you to your people. By the above article, a user can get complete information about Tumblr application and How to Bypass Tumblr Safe Mode ?
For any questions please contact us in the comments section. Thanks for your time and see our previous article for more knowledge.