Try these troubleshooting tips to fix PS5 won’t turn on problem
This article explains how you will fix it if your PS5 won’t turn on. And some instructions are mentioned that apply to PlayStation 5 standard and digital versions.
Now let’s see why PS5 won’t turn on
PS5 there has been a bug from the very beginning that causes a little trouble. This can prevent the console from starting back up after it has been in rest mode. But there is a very simple solution to this problem. Which is to press the power button for 15 seconds.
Optifine 1.17.1 Hd Mod Download Absolutely Free
Yes, you’ve seen it right. Press your PS5’s power button for 15 seconds. After doing this you will no longer face this problem. There may be other possible reasons why your PS5 may not start. These reasons are as follows:
- It doesn’t start a long time ps5 when dirt accumulates inside the console.
- Due to some software problems in PS5 system it doesn’t want to start.
- The difficulty may be even if there is a problem with power supply again.
- Some of the internal hardware problems in your console are from a lot of PS5 don’t want to start a lot of times.
If you see that your PS5 is booting in safe mode, it’s probably a software problem. Again if you notice that the console is completely unresponsive, you may have a hardware problem on your PS5.
How to fix your PS5 won’t turn on problem
We have already seen what are the reasons for PS5 won’t turn on problem. Now if you face the difficulties mentioned above, it requires a solution.
But don’t worry we’ve explained some of the problems for you well below. Try these steps below until your PS5 starts as normal.
- Reboot your PS5 device manually. Your console will be turned on after PS5 is in rest mode. If it is not turned on for any reason, hold the power button for 15 seconds. After 15 seconds you will see the console restarting and you will see an alert message.Until sony company releases a patch to fix this bug, it is better to disable rest mode in PS5 settings. Hopefully we’ll get the patch to fix this bug soon.
- Turn off power supply. Disconnect power supply from your PS5 power outlet for a while. You can wait for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Now connect your PS5 to The Survival Supply again. This is a kind of restart process. Now try turning on your console.
- Insert a game disc. If you have a standard version PS5 and the disk drive is empty, try to insert a game disk slowly.But never force it . Your console may start as normal if PS5 automatically pulls the disc. Because if the hardware was faulty, it would not work smoothly.
- Use a different power outlet. Sometimes you have problems with your power strip, your surge protector, or wall socket. Connect another device to that outlet to check it. If that device can’t take power, be sure the outlet is faulty. Plug in your PS5 to another outlet.
- If the console does not start after turning on, hold the power button until the blinking LED light is turned off. Disconnect main power supply after the LED light is turned off and turn the console off for 20 minutes. Then reconnect it and try to turn on the system.
- Use a different gaming power wire. PS5 used the same standard IEC C7 power cable that used PS4 and PS3. You have a better quality power wire but try using the power cords to see if it solves the problem. If necessary, you can find a replacement wire in any electronics store.
- PS5 Update system software manually. First you boot the device into secure mode. Then download the latest version of system software on a USB drive. Install it manually at your PS5.
- Reset your PS5 to Secure mode. Know that reset the console means it will restore the system to factory settings and delete all data that your game store. So think carefully before doing so. Use the above methods as a last resort if they do not work.
- .Reboot your PlayStation 5 in Safe mode. Know that reboots and resets are completely different. Rebooting does not harm your stored data.Now if you can turn on the console, turn it off. Then hold the power button to enter safe mode, as long as a second beep is heard. From here, press the power button on your PS5 controller and choose to reboot the console.
- Clean your PS5 inside. Dust can enter the console and cause overheating or other hardware errors, so use compressed air to clean your PS5. PS5 casing is easy to open, but you need to be extra careful while cleaning small interiors.
- Repair your PS5 or replace it with Sony. If everything else fails, go to the PlayStation Fix and Replace page in Sony and follow prompts to see if your PS5 is eligible for free repair or replacement.