Are you looking for a magic TikTok video idea that will turn your account into virality? Sorry we don’t have it.
But we have a great way. Through which you can get closer to your followers. The way is tiktok live.
This TikTok LIVE will attract you new followers to your account, also help in a beautiful bond with your audience.
You don’t need to know any rocket science to come live on Tiktok. You just have to start talking by turning on the camera instilling confidence. But for this, you need 1000 followers.
Don’t worry, this post very well describes a method of going live on TikTok without 1000 followers.
First of all, we need to know what is TikTok Live?
That’s what you think. TikTok Live is a way to get to Live on the tiktok app. (e.g.: Facebook Live, Instagram Live and YouTube Live.) TikTok LIVE is a tremendous way for users and creators to interact in real time. However, it has some necessary limitations:
- As mentioned earlier, you need to have at least 1,000 followers to unlock TikTok Live.
- You must be at least 16 years of age or older to turn on your own live.
- If you want to send and receive a gift during a live, you must be 18 years of age or older.
Note: The gifts you receive from your followers during the live stream are basically virtual offers. However, these virtual gifts can be converted into cash.
Also Read: How to Change Phone Number on TikTok
How to Go Live on TikTok
If you’re not within the limits mentioned above, follow these steps to go live on TikTok:
Step 1: First open your TikTok app and click + at the bottom of the screen.
Step 2: Look at the red record button at the bottom. Now scroll to the right until you get the live option. Tap on the live option when you get it.
Step 3: Add a title. But love to see it small! You can use only 30 characters for this title.
Step 4: Choose a cover photo. This can be your profile photo or you can change it to something else. Select your topic, filter, effects, and more. You have the option to support a nonprofit here.
Step 5: Tap on the “Go Live” option.
The video will show a three-second countdown before it starts. If this button doesn’t pop up, first make sure you meet all the requirements for TikTok LIVE. There may also be some problems running many live streams at the same time. Wait a few minutes, try again later.
How to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers
Right now, you have a “strategy” to unlock TikTok Live Access without the need for 1,000 followers. If we find any more strategies in the future, we will definitely share it with you. Below are the steps to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers:
- Open the Tiktok app on your device.
- Then login with your account details.
- Go to Settings on TikTok. For this, tap the hamburger menu at the top right of your profile.
- Scrolls through the options, tap on “Report a problem”.
- You’ll see a lot of problems here, tap on “I can’t start a live”.
- When asked if your problem has been resolved, select the ‘No’ option.
- In the “Send us your opinion” box, write something in its effect:
Hi there, I can’t access tiktok live. Could you please make it possible for me?
- Get access to TikTok Live within 24-72 hours of sending feedback.