Solve volume issues if your AirPods sound is too quiet.
Know HOW TO MAKE AIRPODS LOUDER
Turn off low power mode first; He is often a criminal.
Charge the AirPods for one to two hours after that.
Other measures include calibrating the sound, turning off the equalizer settings, and checking the volume limit controls.
In this article, you have included nine ways to troubleshoot and fix the quarry “HOW TO MAKE AIRPODS LOUDER.””
HOW TO MAKE AIRPODS LOUDER
These AirPod troubleshooting steps are mostly quick and easy. Try each one and see if it solves your audio problems. Continue the following option if it doesn’t work.
- Increase the volume on the iPhone. There is no volume control on the AirPods, so you have to rely on your iPhone to set the sound level. This is a great place to start as it is easy to overlook.
- Turn off low power mode. Some non-critical systems may be affected if the iPhone is in low power mode, resulting in audio being played at a lesser level than usual. Turn it off and use your AirPods in normal mode with your iPhone.
- Make sure the AirPods are charged. If the battery of the AirPods is too low, they can be misused. Turn off the battery for an hour or two, then test the audio again.
- Turn off any equalizer (EQ) settings. In most EQ settings, the audio played by AirPods is quiet, even in names with a booster. Better to close the EQ.
- Turn off the sound limit feature. The iPhone includes an optional volume limit control feature for your hearing protection, which makes the phone’s maximum volume slightly lower than its actual maximum output. If the AirPods are not loud enough, turn off the noise limit to restore the missing sound.
- Adjust the sound balance between the iPhone and AirPods. Phones and AirPods may have two distinct conceptions of what should be the minimum and the maximum volume. Here’s how to fix it:
- Turn your iPhone’s volume down all the way while listening to music through your AirPods.
Play music so that it comes out of the iPhone speaker, then lower the volume of the iPhone again.
Enable Bluetooth and reconnect the AirPods.
Make sure the volume on both earphones is the same. You may have configured iPhone ability accessibility settings to play earbuds at different levels. Here’s how to change it:
- Go to iPhone settings.
Select Audio / Visual from the Hearing area at the bottom of the page.
Make sure the slider is balanced with the button in the middle between L and R.
Reconnect AirPods with iPhone. This can sometimes solve problems with AirPods or other Bluetooth devices.
- Clean the AirPods. If none of the above suggestions solve the sound problem, earbuds may need better cleaning. Airpods spend a lot of time in your ears, so they are covered with earwax. If you look at buildup, careful cleaning can make a significant difference.
HOW TO MAKE AIRPODS LOUDER: VOLUME BUTTONS
- Start playback by connecting your AirPods to your source device.
- Press the volume up button repeatedly on your device if necessary.
HOW TO MAKE AIRPODS LOUDER: USE SIRI
- During playback, say “Hey Siri” and then give one of the following commands:
- “Increase the volume” will increase the volume by 12%.
- “Increase volume by 20%” will increase the volume by a certain amount. You can specify a percentage to increase it.
- “Increase the volume to 75%” will increase the volume to a certain point. You can specify a percentage to increase it.
- Siri will adjust your desired volume. You can also use voice control to mute your AirPods: just use the same command but do “low” or “low” instead of “increase” or “increase”.
HOW TO MAKE AIRPODS LOUDER: CALIBRATE THE VOLUME
- Connect your AirPods to your iPhone and play music as usual.
- Use the volume down button on your iPhone to reduce the playback volume until it is completely muted.
- Swipe up to see the iOS Control Center, then tap on the Bluetooth icon. This will disable Bluetooth and disconnect your AirPods, but don’t put them back in this case – just leave them in your ear.
- Turn off the control center and start playing music again. At this point, it should play through your iPhone’s speakers. To mute playback, press the volume down button one more.
- Swipe up to reopen the control center, then tap on the Bluetooth icon to re-enable Bluetooth. Hold down the same icon and tap in the device list to reconnect your AirPods.
- The volume on your iPhone and AirPods has now been calibrated. You should be able to reach the highest possible sound using one of the two methods described above.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there a method to alter the sound of AirPods without using your hands?
Yes. Use the “Hey Siri, turn volume” command in Siri Air Pod, for example, if your AirPods or AirPods Pro second-generation are properly coupled with your iPhone.
I just have an AirPod volume issue in the music app. What can I do to fix it?
There may be a problem with certain Apple Music app settings. Open Settings> Music and make sure EQ and Sound checks are off.
I still have problems with very quiet AirPods. What can I do?
Please contact Apple support or visit the Apple Store. Airpods can be defective. Be sure to mention all the troubleshooting steps you have tried.