Remove phone number from Snapchat : We live in an era where smartphones are now available to every human being.
And in addition to the use of this smartphone, the use of various social networks sites has also increased. Many people can be found on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat.
These are some of the social apps that are a great way for you to connect with your friends, make new social friends, share the little moments of your life with your social circle every day.
The beautiful combination of several fun camera filters and various exciting features makes Snapchat a great option for social media lovers. The number of Snapchat users is increasing day by day.
Many people also use it as the default camera app. In a single tap of the screen you will find a lot of filters and mind-blowing tools with which you can capture stunning pictures.
It is now mandatory to set up an account on every social networking site. So you also need a account on Snapchat. To set up your account on this Snapchat, you need to enter your personal details, including your phone number, during verification.
But the question is that you have already used your phone number on another Snapchat account. Now if you want to open a new account, what to do? You will definitely want to know if there is any way to Remove Phone Number from Snapchat.
This guide beautifully explains ‘how to remove the phone number from Snapchat.’ ‘
‘How to Remove Phone Number from Snapchat ‘
The first thing you need to know is, unfortunately you won’t be able to permanently Remove Phone Number from Snapchat.
Because there is no such option directly in the app. But don’t be disappointed, we’ve got some strategies for you that might work for you.
This article describes various ways to remove, update and hide phone numbers from Snapchat.
The first strategy is that you can change or update Snapchat’s number with a new number from the settings page.
Tip 1: Remove and update the phone number from Snapchat
Go to Settings first. Then tap the mobile number. Then go to the Verify your phone number option. Delete the phone number.
There is a strategy to delete your phone number. Here’s a simple description of how you can do it.
At one time, the information of about 4.6 million users on Snapchat was leaked. Then in 2014, Snapchat announced a new update.
Which is allowing users to unlink their phone numbers from their Snapchat account.
Here are the steps to remove phone numbers from Snapchat step by step:
Want to delete your phone number from your primary Snapchat account. The steps on how to do this are described below.
- First of all, open the Snapchat app on your device.
- If your primary account is not logged in, log in.
- After logging in, go to settings option on the homepage.
- Here you need to log out of your Snapchat account.
- Now you will enter the login page.
- Now you click on the sign-up button.
- Enter your first name and surname on this sign-up page. Then click on ‘Sign up and accept’.
- After that your birthday will appear on the writing page. Enter your birthday and click on the Continue option.
- Here you need to choose a username. Choose a name you like and tap Continue.
- Then enter your password and confirm by entering it again.
- Now this step is very important! So you can pay attention. Under “What’s your email address” option, you’ll need to click on the second option, instead of ‘Sign up with a phone’.
- Enter your initial phone number now. That’s the phone number you want to remove from your primary Snapchat account.
- Confirm the next step. To verify your phone number, you need to enter a code sent to the number.
- Now log out of the new Snapchat account you created. And log in to your previous primary account (real account) again.
- In this account you will not be able to see your phone number. This technique allows you to easily and ensure that your phone number is removed from your primary Snapchat account.
Tip 2: Hide your existing phone number on Snapchat
An easy way to remove your phone number from your Snapchat account is to hide it. Are you a little confused?
If you’re an iOS user and if you’ve already signed up to your Snapchat account using your phone number, you won’t be able to permanently delete the phone number from your account.
So the trick I’ll use here is to hide your number from the public’s eyes.
The method of locating the number is shown step by step below:
1. First open the Snapchat app on your device and log in with details.
2. Then click on your profile icon or Bitmoji.
3. Then click on the Gear icon to enter settings.
4. You can see the mobile number option here, tap here.
5. “Let others find me using my mobile number in off mode in case it is” option.
These techniques work quite well for those who plan to replace their current mobile number. And that’s with a number that doesn’t matter much to them.
Now if you have an extra number and you don’t use this number like that. Then you can replace your original number with this less used phone number.
Tip 3: Remove and update phone number from Snapchat
#1. Open Snapchat on your device and log in to your account.
#2. You will see the profile icon at the top of the screen, click there.
#3. You will then enter your profile page. Here you will also find the settings option, click here.
#4. Now press the mobile number option.
#5. Remove the phone number from the number box.
#6. Now type in the new number and tap on the verify button.
#7. To verify your phone number, Snapchat will send a one-time code via text or call to your device.
#8. Enter the one time verification code sent to your new number and click on the Enter button.
#9. In this way, you can remove your number from Snapchat.
Tip 4: Delete your Snapchat account
The method of deleting a Snapchat account is described below:
- First, open the Snapchat app on your device.
- Now log in to the Snapchat account with the username you want to delete.
- Click on the profile icon or bitmoji icon.
- In this profile section, select the settings option like the Gear icon.
- Now go to the help section. There is the Help Center option under this. Click on it.
- Go to My Account and Security option in this help center. Then click on account information. Now you will see the Delete My Account option here, select it.
- Keep in mind that Snapchat will deactivate your account for 30 days. If you want to reactivate within those 30 days, you can re-log in with your username and password. If you haven’t opened the account for up to 30 days, Snapchat will eventually delete your account after 30 days.
Some of the ways to ‘Remove Phone Number from Snapchat’ are described in the article above. If you want to unlink your number from Snapchat, follow these methods.
Visit our website regularly to read more such useful articles. Don’t forget to comment in the comment box which technique you used.