How to send photos on Tinder? There is currently no official way to send pictures to your matches on Tinder.
But don’t worry, if you know a little tricks then you can easily overcome this limitation. So sending photos to your Tinder match for free is not a difficult task.
In this blog post, I’ve described three ways to send pictures to your matches on Tinder. Also at the end of the article you will know how to send GIFs on Tinder? So let’s read the article.
How can you send photos on Tinder?
Earlier versions of Tinder had the option to send pictures, but now it has been removed by the authorities. At that time, many NSFW photos were sent through Tinder. So tinder is forced to disable this feature.
But you have to be a little creative. Some techniques need to be used to send pictures on Tinder. However, you cannot send pictures directly via Tinder messages. We highlight here three strategies that are described in the following section.
Step: 1 How to send pictures on Tinder via a link
Sending pictures via link can be the easiest way and can also be the most risky. Tinder does not allow you to send links to your messages. They can easily detect any link by their algorithm and report it to you for it. It may also be banned immediately.
However, if sending a picture in a Tinder message is absolutely necessary for you, then you can use this method. Keep in mind, however, that using this technique may cause your Tinder account to be banned.
Also Read: How to Unmatch On Tinder in 3 Easy Steps
Here’s how you can send a picture by setting up a link to your tinder messages:
1. For this, you can take the help of a popular image sharing site like imgur.com. Upload the image you want to send to your Tinder match to this website.
2. After uploading, you will get a link, copy it to your mobile clipboard.
3. Now paste the link to the photo’s URL in the tinder message.
4. Now the trick to follow is that, before sending the message, place a space in the link after the dot in the URL. (The Tinder algorithm can’t catch it that way.)
5. Now tell your match, to copy the text you sent and remove the space and open it in the browser.
6. The picture you want to send on Tinder can now be easily seen.
This way is the best way to send a picture directly through a Tinder message. But always remember, if you are not careful while doing this trick, your account may be banned.
Step: 2 Upload a photo to your Tinder profile
If you are not satisfied with the previous method, then another beautiful way is to upload pictures to your profile. But it’s a little difficult method.
Since the Tinder profile has increased the number of photos, you can easily upload new pictures to your profile. Hopefully you will definitely have a place to upload a picture.
So all you have to do is upload the picture you want to send to your match to your profile picture. Then ask your match to see your last photo on your Tinder profile.
However, this is not a smooth method. However, you can use it fearlessly. It works well and is certainly not against Tinder’s rules.
Step: 3 Prevent him from using Tinder to be able to send pictures
As you can see, both the methods described above will work but they are not an easy way to send some special pictures.
For this reason, the best way to send a picture to your Tinder match is to ask for his contact information. And connecting to him not on Tinder but on any other social or messaging app. Where you can send pictures.
It’s actually a great way to get someone’s contact information. Tell him that you want to send him a picture, but you can’t send it to Tinder. So let him give you his phone number.
How to send GIFs to Tinder
While you can’t send photos Tinder by official means, you can send GIFs without applying any kind of strategy. GIFs may be better, as they’re more dynamic. You can find many memes or funny pictures in the form of a GIF.
How you can send a GIF on Tinder:
1. Open Tinder and go to one of your match chat conversations.
2. In the bottom left corner next to the chat bar, you’ll see a blue circle with GIF text displayed on it
3. Tap on it to search for your GIF.
4. Once you’ve got the GIF you want to send, just tap on it and you’ve just sent a GIF message
Since Tinder Giphy is partnering with gifs, you have millions of gifs to choose from. You can search their GIF database.
Sending a Bitmoji to Tinder
Tinder recently integrated Snapchat’s Bitmojis that allows you to use this fun-loving feature in your messages.
All you need to do to connect your Snapchat account to the dating app is follow these steps:
- Open Tinder
- Open a chat with one of your matches.
- Now select the green bitmoji option in the chat box.
- A window will then appear. It will ask you to “Connect to Snapchat”.
- Enter your email address and password to log in to Snapchat.
And don’t worry… Tinder won’t show your Snapchat handle in your matches.
To show it in your matches, you’ll need to go to Settings and attach it there.
Can you send pictures to Tinder?
Not officially, but there are 3 solutions that you can try and still send photos to your Tinder match. We explain them in this blog post.
Can you send GIFs to Tinder?
Yes, you absolutely can. All you need to do is go into your match chat conversation and tap “GIF” in the bottom left corner. Here you can search for GIFs and tap the one you want to send.
Can you take screenshots on Tinder?
Yes, you can take screenshots on Tinder. We have an entire article where we explain everything about the Tinder screenshot.