If you have an iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Mini or have decided to take one. Now if you want to check the current battery percentage, then the most default way is to see the small battery icon in the top right of the status bar.
Since it’s only the battery icon, it doesn’t accurately describe how much power is left. There is no specific percentage indicator.
So How to Show Battery Percentage on iphone 12 and iPhone 12 Mini ? Follow the steps below for more details.
‘ How to Show Battery Percentage on iphone 12 and iPhone 12 Mini ‘? Some reason to bring it.
- Your iPhone 12 has a good battery life. Battery life usually lasts from one day to one and a half days. Therefore, it is essential to have a percentage of the battery visible on the home screen. It shows how much battery is left.
- Battery percentage always gives you an advantage that you should charge your battery on time before it runs out.
- Excess charge and damage the battery, such as the need for a timely charge to keep the battery good for a long time. So if the battery percentage is on, you will know when the charge is needed.
It was a bit easier to turn on the battery percentage in the previous versions of the iPhone.
If you could toggle a small switch in Settings, the battery percentage would be visible in your phone’s status bar.
However, for the Apple iPhone 12, it’s a bit complicated. So here’s a quick way to see how to enable battery percentages on the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini.
- Swipe downwards from the top right corner of your iPhone to take out the control center.
- By swiping, you will be able to see the percentage of the iPhone’s battery next to your battery icon here.
- However, this is not a permanent solution. You need to swipe again and again to see the battery percentage. You may be a little annoyed by this. However, if you want to display the battery percentage on the home screen, below are some other options.
Some other options for How to Show Battery Percentage on iphone 12
Ask Siri using voice command
If you use Siri often, you will be able to know the status of your battery effortlessly.
You can ask Siri the following questions to see your battery percentage. Since there are so many options to ask questions, you can ask questions you like.
Below are some of the questions you can ask Siri directly about your battery percentage on your iPhone:
- Hey Siri, what is the percentage of my battery?
- Siri Can you tell the state of the battery charge?
- What is the battery status now?
- How much battery is left?
- How much is the battery charged?
- How much battery is left on my phone?
Use widgets to show battery percentage
After the introduction of iOS 14, Apple has introduced the facility of widgets that can be added to your home screen.
Earlier versions of iOS 14 did not have these features. There are several widgetg options for battery on the iPhone.
But if you don’t select the right widget, you won’t show the battery percentage on the iPhone.
You should thank the iPhone’s awesome widgets on iOS 14. These widgets are pre-loaded on the iPhone 12.
You can easily add a battery percentage widget to your home screen.
How to add battery percentage widgets to your iPhone home screen:
- Tap and hold your screen until the icons start moving.
- Tap the + button at the bottom.
- Then press the batteries in the widget pop-up.
- Select the widget style you want to use. You can swipe widgets back and forth to view options.
Note: These battery widgets will also display the battery information of devices such as the Apple Watch or AirPod that are connected to your phone.
- Add a widget to the one you want to use and tap.
- This way you can add battery widgets to your home screen. You can keep it in the place you want.
These battery widgets will show the battery percentage of your iPhone as well as the battery percentage of the devices connected to your phone.
For example, the battery percentage of devices like Apple Watch, Airpod, etc., you can see through widgets.
As you all might know, the battery percentage on your iPhone also shows up as soon as the device starts charging when plugged in to charge the iPhone.
So using the Lightning port, magsafe charger or wireless charging, you will be able to see the battery percentage of your device.
- Charging via MagSafe shows a different charging animation for the iPhone 12 lineup. This animation cannot be seen on the rest of the iPhones. You’ll be able to see the standard battery icon percentage at its bottom.
After removing your iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Mini from power source or wireless charging, you will see similar notifications on your lock screen.
Also, the battery percentage on the iPhone will also be showcased with the date option under the watch on the lock screen.
Go with third-party apps to enable battery percentage on the iPhone.
If the above mentioned options are not suitable for you, you can take the help of some third-party applications available.
These apps are able to show the iPhone’s current battery percentage in widgets or some other way.
Here’s a list of some of the best apps, from now on you can choose from your liking:
Battery Life Doctor Pro
The Battery Life Doctor Pro app gives you important information about your battery usage.
It also provides good tips to extend your battery life. The app is available for iOS 11 version and above.
So even if you are using old iPhones, you will still like this app. You can download the app from the Apple App Store.
The Battery HD+ app displays your battery performance in detail. It also shows the voltage of the battery, the temperature as well as the chart of how long it is being used.
With the percentage of battery on your iPhone’s home screen via the app widget, it also shows your usage type.
The widget can be easily customized with colorful themes to your liking. This beautiful app can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store.
Usage: System Activity Widgets
If you want your device and battery monitoring within an app, then this is a great app for you.
This app has a total of 21 widgets for the iOS 14 gadget. Along with the battery details, the app shows you details about your device’s hardware on the screen.
Just like battery HD+, you will also get a chance to customize this up effortlessly. You can download the app from here.
The battery widget is ideal for anyone who wants to display their iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, or iPhone 12 mini battery percentage more clearly. It has three distinct styles to match your home button or widget screen. The first one is a simple square in which no percentage will be shown, and the next two styles show the full percentage.
Conclusion for How to Show Battery Percentage on iphone 12
While it may not be as straightforward as it used to be, it’s not that difficult to find an indication of battery percentage.
After the above article, you can effortlessly see the battery percentage on the home screen of your iPhone.
I hope I’ve solved your problem ‘ How to Show Battery Percentage on iphone 12 ‘ . If you know any other way, please let me know in the comment box.
Don’t forget to visit our website regularly to get more such informative posts.