Get Snapchat Subscribe Instead of Add Friend Button-2021: Suppose you see the Subscribe button instead of ‘Add a friend’ on a Snapchat profile. The reasons for this can be different. For example, he may have removed you from his friends list or his profile has been set as a public profile.
Not all Snapchat users will be able to create a public profile that shows subscriptions to the profile. There are a few things you’ll need to do to get permission to create a public profile.
Although Snapchat does not have the ability to get this button on your profile, you can set the subscribe button on your profile automatically. You will need at least 400 to 10,000 followers on your Snapchat profile to get the subscribe button option. Again, this requires that Snapchat reach more than 25,000 per post.
- If you want to get the Subscribe button on your Snapchat profile, first go to your Snapchat profile and tap on the ‘Add to Snap Map’ button.
- Then tap on ‘My Public Profile’ option to create a new public profile.
- Now fill in the form with your information after tapping on the ‘Edit Profile’ option.
- You’ve finally created a profile with a new subscribe button.
How to get Snapchat Subscribe Instead of Add Friend Button? The method is explained in detail in this article. There are also some other essential information and problems described which you can easily understand how to do the job by reading.
Why Snapchat uses Subscribe instead of Add Friend?
Snapchat has recently added subscription buttons to their user profiles so that users can connect with a wider audience. Where you can share your photos, videos and stories in a larger group through your profile
So sometimes when you want to add someone to your friends or followers list you see ‘Subscribe’ instead of ‘Add Friends’ on Snapchat.
You can display up to 5,000 members on your Snapchat profile. You need to follow a few ways to get those members on Snapchat which are discussed in detail below.
Now let’s find out the possible reasons for showing snapchat subscribe instead of add friend.
Possible reasons to show snapchat subscribe instead of add friend are:
- Suppose someone was your friend on Snapchat and for some reason he decided to unfriend you. This is the most annoying and embarrassing reason. But the harsh reality is that this is the truth. This friend of yours, meanwhile, wants you to follow them so that more followers show up on their account.
- Another possible reason is that people accept your friend request but a few days later they remove you from their friends list. This is also the reason why you will see the ‘Subscribe’ option in their profile. It’s just a cheap and dirty strategic way to increase their followers.
- Of all the reasons, the most real reason is if your account is opened as a public account. If you keep your account public, Snapchat will show the ‘Subscribe’ option instead of ‘Add Friends’. To make your account public, people who want to follow you must choose a subscription.
If you want to use the Subscription button on your profile, follow the steps described below.
What do you need to use a Snapchat subscription?
Snapchat’s new feature ‘Public Profile’ is the latest update. This feature allows users to connect with a wider group of viewers. It allows users to spread their hidden talents through this platform. It allows you to showcase your dance videos, song talents, comedians and many more.
This allows you to collaborate with other content creators and marketers. The more followers you have, the more popular you will be with the users.
To use the subscription feature on Snapchat, you need to meet the following criteria.
To have a subscribe button on your Snapchat, you’ll need to meet certain requirements, such as:
- Your Snapchat profile needs to have at least 400-1000 followers.
- Your Snapchat profile needs to be created at least 1 week or more in advance.
- At least one two-way friend is required. Which at least one of your friends has accepted your friend’s request and you have also accepted his request.
- When you have this number of followers, you can easily set up a subscription to your account.
How to get Snapchat Subscribe Instead of Add Friend Button?
To get the ‘Subscribe’ button on your Snapchat profile, you need to make some changes to your account. It needs to create a public Snapchat profile.
But first make sure you have a Snapchat app with your account on your device.
Snapchat means 5k subscribers to public profiles
Public profile is the latest feature of Snapchat that has been added to keep users stuck on the platform. It has a feature to show you the exact count of your customers or followers.
For example, if your profile is open to the public and you have 5k members, it means 5k people have subscribed to your profile. Subscribers are an important reach that has reached public accounts. It helps them collaborate with other personalities, content creators and marketers. You can easily connect with your friends, fans and followers
If your account is open to the public or a Snapchat public profile for short, you can easily become a social media influencer. Or you can reveal your hidden talents through this social media platform. You can showcase your dance moves, singing talents, comedians hidden inside you and many more.
Follow the steps below to create a public profile to get the Subscribe button …
1.First open the snapchat app and tap on your profile icon in the top left corner of your screen.
2.Next you will find the ‘Settings’ icon at the top right of the screen that you will come to, tap there.
3.Scroll down and go to the who can option.
4.Now go to settings, enable the ‘everyone’ option. This will make your account ‘public’.
5.Once you’re done, go back to your profile panel by pressing the talk button and scroll down. Click here to get the public profile-snap map.
6.There you will see ‘Create a public profile’ option. Create a public profile by clicking on it
7.Edit your profile according to your needs and the options provided. Finally click on the ‘Preview’ profile option before creating your ‘Public Profile’.
You can create a public profile by following these simple steps. This can help you get the Subscribe button on your profile. Your account now has a ‘Subscribe’ button that other users will see. But your Snapchat will not appear in the buddy list.
Can you message someone who has subscribed to Snapchat?
There are two answers to this question. In some cases ‘yes’ and in some cases ‘no’.
‘Yes’ will only happen when you haven’t subscribed or even sent a message. Your message will be delivered but it will be shown as a ‘pending’ message to the recipient. In order to deliver your message as it is, you need to subscribe to the account you want to send a message to via Snapchat.
Again ‘No’ will only happen until you subscribe to their account. While your message will be delivered it will show up as ‘pending’ in their account.
The reasons why the Snapchat subscription button is not provided are:
- Minors: – If you are not over 18, you will not be able to get subscription tags on Snapchat.
- Two-way friends: – To subscribe to Snapchat, you need to have at least 1 two-way friend.
- New Account: – If you created your Snapchat account just 24 hours ago, you will not be able to get Snapchat subscription.
You’ve seen the only way to get the subscribe button on your Snapchat profile. Achieving followers is very important for a good reach first. You can then change the setup by going to the Public Profile option to create a new public profile. This method shows users subscription buttons instead of adding friends.